Become a Homestay Host!
Welcome the wold into your door and gain a wonderful experience together.
Caring homestay families to host international students from Japan are needed in Vancouver. Your family will benefit from a deep cultural exchange with students who challenge a new world to enhance themselves!
Why Become a Host Family?
Hosting international students is a uniquely rewarding experience!
Benefits of Hosting Students:
- Grow a deep understanding of the world and culture by living together.
- Develop your family’s social skills.
- Have opportunities to learn new languege.
- Make life-long friendships around the world.
- Share your experience and have fun!
- Receive the remuneration.
Who do I host?
Help international students to learn about the real world outside of a classroom.
International Students, you will be Hosting:
- International students from Japan.
- Learning English, other languages.
- Eager to gain a deep understanding of life and people in Vancouver.
- Willing to expand their world and have a Canadian experience.
- Studying, working in Canada to enhance their skills and opportunities.
- Trying to gain international relationships.
What do I need to became a Host ?
To become a host, there are some requirements.
Homestay Host Family Requirements:
- A clean and healthy environment.
- A secured private bedroom including a desk.
- Nutritious meals, 3 times a day.
- A house located in Vancouver, less than 1.5 hours from downtown by transit.
- A patient, helpful and friendly attitude.
- Understanding of non-native English speakers.